At ERMEO, the protection of your personal data is a priority.
When you use the www.ermeo.com website (hereinafter the " Site "), we may collect personal data about you.
The purpose of this policy is to inform you about the ways in which we process this data.
1. Who is the data controller?
The person in charge of processing is ERMEO, a simplified joint stock company, registered in the Paris Trade and Companies Register under no. 809 717 291 and whose registered office is located at 157 Boulevard Mac Donald 75019 PARIS (hereinafter " We ").
2. What data do we collect?
Personal data is data that allows an individual to be identified directly or by cross-referencing with other data.
We collect data in the following categories:
- Identification data (in particular your name, first name, email address, telephone number);
- Connection data (especially login and password)
- Data relating to your professional life (in particular the name of the company you work for and the position you hold).
3. On what legal grounds, for what purposes and for how long do we keep your personal data?
Goals Legal basis Shelf life
Provide a demonstration of our ERMEO platform Execution of pre-contractual measures taken at your request Your personal data is kept for 3 years from the date of collection or last active contact.
Access to the ERMEO platform Fulfillment of a contract you have entered into For customers: personal data is kept for the duration of the contractual relationship, plus a period of 3 years from the end of the contract.
For prospects: data is kept for a period of 3 years from your last active contact.
Build a file of customers and prospects Our legitimate interest in developing and promoting our business For customers: the data is kept for the duration of the commercial relationship and is deleted after a period of 3 years from the end of the commercial relationship.
For prospects: the data is kept for a period of 3 years from your last active contact.
Send newsletters, solicitations, promotional messages and webinar invitations Our legitimate interest in developing and promoting our business
The data is kept for 3 years after your last active contact.
Respond to your requests for information Our legitimate interest in responding to your requests The data is kept for the time necessary to process your request for information and deleted once the request for information has been processed.
Manage requests to exercise rights Comply with our legal and regulatory obligations If we ask you for proof of identity, we will only keep it for as long as it takes to verify your identity. Once the verification is complete, the proof is deleted.
If you exercise your right to object to canvassing: we keep this information for 3 years.
4. Who are the recipients of your data?
Will have access to your personal data:
- The staff of our company ;
- Our subcontractors: hosting provider, newsletter sending provider, CRM tool, support tool and our customer relationship management tool;
- Where applicable: public and private bodies, exclusively to meet our legal obligations (in particular our accountants).
5. May your data be transferred outside the European Union?
Your data is kept and stored for the duration of the processing on OVH's servers, located in the European Union.
Within the framework of the tools we use (see article on the recipients concerning our subcontractors), your data may be transferred outside the European Union. The transfer of your data in this context is secured by means of the following tools:
- Or the data is transferred to a country that has been deemed to offer an adequate level of protection by a decision of the European Commission;
- Or we have entered into a specific contract with our processors for the transfer of your data outside the European Union, based on the standard contractual clauses between a controller and a processor approved by the European Commission;
- Or we have recourse to the appropriate guarantees provided for by the applicable regulations.
6. What are your rights to your data?
You have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- Right to information : this is the reason why we have drawn up this policy. This right is provided for in articles 13 and 14 of the RGPD.
- Right of access : you have the right to access all your personal data at any time, in accordance with Article 15 of the GDPR.
- Right of rectification : you have the right to rectify your inaccurate, incomplete or outdated personal data at any time in accordance with Article 16 of the GDPR
- Right to limitation : you have the right to obtain the limitation of the processing of your personal data in certain cases defined in Article 18 of the GDPR.
- Right to erasure : you have the right to request that your personal data be erased, and to prohibit any future collection of your personal data on the grounds set out in Article 17 of the GDPR
- Right to lodge a complaint with a competent supervisory authority (in France, the CNIL), if you consider that the processing of your personal data constitutes a violation of the applicable texts. (Article 77 of the GDPR)
- The right to define directives relating to the conservation, deletion and communication of your personal data after your death, in accordance with article 40-1 of the French law on data processing and liberties.
- Right to withdraw your consent at any time : for purposes based on consent, Article 7 of the GDPR provides that you may withdraw your consent at any time. Such withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out before the withdrawal.
- Right to portability : under certain conditions specified in Article 20 of the GDPR, you have the right to receive the personal data you have provided to us in a standard machine-readable format and to request its transfer to the recipient of your choice.
- Right to object : under Article 21 of the GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data. Please note, however, that we may continue to process them despite this objection, for legitimate reasons or the defence of legal rights.
You can exercise these rights by writing to us at the address below. We may ask you to provide additional information or documents to prove your identity.
7. Contact point for personal data
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact address: ERMEO, 157 Boulevard Macdonald, 75019 PARIS
Effectivedate: Tuesday, April 13, 2021