1. Ermeo In a few words
Ermeo, this is the Connected Operator Platform.
But it is also the tool to achieve Operational Excellence 4.0, the solution to anchor in the industry of the future with the most productive dynamics, or a constant support of your teams during your transition to digital.
In 2018, Ermeo decided to develop for you the V2 of its solution. A more robust, scalable and reliable version than the previous one.
But what are the milestones that led to V2, and what are the major milestones that have taken the company through this year?
A brief look back at the year 2018.
2. Ermeo in 2018
Ermeo is 50 customers who have trusted us for 3 years now
And that make us grow daily.
Total, ATALIAN, SNCF, Engie, Vinci Facilities, Spie, Colas Rail, CGI, Bouygues Energies & Services, Shell, Essemes Services, Speig, Vinci Autoroutes... Some fifty companies and key industrial players who use the Ermeo solution over ever larger areas, in a multitude of use cases, and who contribute to making the solution more extensive and responsive than ever.
Ermeo is a set of events with all our customers
In 2018, Ermeo organized with its customers and team breakfasts on the connected operator, V2 launch celebration events, Go-Live Cakes to celebrate deployments, and other events that brought people together to discuss the evolution of the solution, the market and everyone's needs.
The opportunity to discuss use cases, personalized demos, customer testimonials...
Ermeo, it's a dozen trade shows every year
MobilityforBusiness, Automotive, SIG 2018, Mondial Tech, Transports Publics: The European Mobility, Exhibition, VivaTechnology, S2M Digital, Smart Industries, Documation, SITL, Techinnov, BE 4.0 salon des industries du futur Mulhouse...
So many opportunities to discover the solution, its benefits for the various sectors - operators, manufacturers and service providers -the degree of support for your teams, our use cases, our business cases, or the interfacing with your existing IT environment.
Ermeo, these are partnerships created
In addition to a strong presence at numerous trade shows, the solution has also succeeded in creating several partnerships that will give it unparalleled visibility on different channels.
Ermeo, these are contests won every year
Every year, Ermeo is very active in the startup ecosystem, in the digital domain and in the 4.0 industry. Ermeo was therefore:
- Selected for SAP's Select Machine Learning Startup,
- Winner of the Shake'Up call for projects: Wavestone's startups programme
- Winner of the digital session startups at the UIC : Congress on High Speed 2018 in Ankara
- Integrated into the Oracle Startup Cloud Accelerator program,
- Winner of the Pitch Day of the Shell Livewire program.
Ermeo is on all fronts to be always at the forefront of digital technology.
- Ermeo, it's 20% operational efficiency gained
- Ermeo is an implementation of the solution in less than 9 weeks
- Ermeo has 30 employees, 50 in 2019, who work every day to shape the future of the industry.
- Ermeo is 10 reasons to adopt the Connected Operator Platform and 8 key benefits, every day, and for all stakeholders.