Discover how CSTB digitalizes their audit reports with the Ermeo solution.
1. Presentation of the CSTB
The Centre Scientifique et Technique du Bâtiment (CSTB) is a French public organization whose mission is to contribute to the improvement of the quality and performance of buildings, materials and products for the building industry. It aims to promote innovation, safety, sustainable development, eco-construction and energy transition. It is recognized as a major player in the field of research, expertise and standardization. The CSTB is also a major player in continuing education and certification.
2. The CSTB issues
Certification and audits are at the heart of CSTB's activities. Vanessa Kucab, head of certification methods at CSTB, talks about the company's transition to digitalization.
With Ermeo, CSTB wishes to :
- Digitize audit reports
- Save time for your auditors in the field, from preparation to design and finalization of the audit for the audit report
- Facilitating work
- How Ermeo helps CSTB achieve their goals
Ermeo is a digital solution that eliminates paper from the field and low value-added tasks that slow down and complicate the daily life of field operators (e.g. reporting, re-entering information, etc.).
Ermeo complements business software (CMMS, BI, EDM, etc.) and has enabled the CSTB :
- To ensure the follow-up and traceability of interventions
- To reference equipment and track their status
- To carry out controls on equipment or operations
- To carry out measurements
- To carry out maintenance operations
- Homogenize the data, centralize it and update it on all the business tools simultaneously.
3. Client testimonial
Thanks to Ermeo, we have digitised 100% of our business processes in no time at all. The solution is both simple to use and designed to meet all our needs, even the most complex.
Vanessa Kucab, head of certification methods at CSTB